‘This shop has some stunning and beautiful dresses for all occasions and the staff and brilliant, will go out there way to help you. Would recommend this beautiful shop to anyone!!’
- Kasey Walker
We think wedding dresses are too beautiful to be boxed up in the loft or under beds for years. So at Victoria House we would love to help sell your dress and give another bride the experience you had when you found your dream dress!
At Victoria House we do not purchase dress from you but we sell them on your behalf for a commission.
• We only sell clean and damage free dresses.
• We will provide you with a valuation and agree on a desired price. If any offer to purchase which we think is reasonable is made below the price agreed with you, we would contact you to discuss the position further.
• If an offer is made by a customer lower than the agreed price we would contact you to negotiate.
• Dresses are kept for up to 5 months, after this point the dress will either be considered for a further 5 months or you will be asked to collect the dress.
• We will promote your dress on our social media sites for free.
• Once the funds have cleared from the sale of your dress we will contact you to arrange collection minus our agreed commission (usually 40%).
• There is a £10 fee to cover admin, insurance and storage to be paid once you drop your dress off with us.
Selling your dress with us is easy! All you need to do is email the details of your dress to email@example.com or inbox us on Facebook and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What we need to know:
• Age of dress
• Style number (can usually be found on the inside tag)
• If any alterations have taken place
• Target price you would like to achieve
If your dress is what we are looking for then we will arrange for you to drop the dress off. If it is not something we need at the moment then we will pop you on our waiting list.